Adult Watercolor Painting Classes - Tuesdays 6:30-8:30 pm
Tuesdays, December 3rd, 10th, & 17th, 6:30-8:30 pm (materials not included)
This class will cover curriculum for all skill levels from beginner to advanced. Class sizes are kept small so that instructor can work with each student individually. We will explore multiple style options and techniques and how to choose your imagery or technique to achieve your painting style and goals. This class will also cover basics like prepping paper, tricky techniques like washes and blending as well as advanced techniques that cover design, composition and focal points. Bring a picture with you to class that you are interested in painting!
- Brushes: 1.5″ flat brush for watercolors or oils, 1/4″ sword brush for watercolor or oils, 1 small watercolor brush for details (size 4), one large watercolor brush for washes (size 12)
- A watercolor paper sketchbook, at least 11×14
- Basic watercolor tube set of 24
- Masking fluid
- Graphite pencil and kneaded eraser
Here is a link for a good watercolor starter kit set of 24:
We recommend getting materials from BLICK in Sugar House, their address is 1025 E 2100 S.
6. 15″ x 16″ wooden sketch pad board
7. Plastic 10 well paint pallet with cover
No refunds. Please see Art Haus enrollment form. You can also call us (801) 215-9468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.