Online Children's Drawing/Painting Classes - Wednesdays 4-5 pm (Grades 1-4)
Wednesdays, 4-5 pm, November 4, 11, 18, 25 Grades 1-4th We believe that every child deserves art and we are here to help your child be creative and reach their full artistic potential. Art education is such an important part of every child’s life and children who study art are more likely to be recognized for academic achievement. We start out teaching basic art principles to build a foundation on how to draw and paint and then move to more advanced techniques. Students will be given the opportunity to express themselves and will be given positive reinforcements. Taught by Emily Online classes will be held via Zoom. You do not need to have a Zoom account to participate, you just need to have a computer/tablet with a camera to participate in the class. A link for the class will be emailed/text to you one hour before the class starts using the email/phone number you provide when signing up and paying for the class. Important: Enrollment is continuous unless student specifies otherwise.
No refunds. Please see Art Haus online enrollment form that is downloaded with purchase of a class. You can also call us (801) 215-9468 or email email@example.com with questions.
- Sketching Paper (white printer paper will do)
- Drawing Pad 9x12 (https://www.dickblick.com/products/blick-studio-drawing-pads/)
- #2 Pencil & Eraser
- Colored Pencils set of 24 (https://www.dickblick.com/products/blick-essentials-colored-pencil-sets/)
- Watercolor set (https://www.dickblick.com/products/koh-i-noor-watercolor-wheel-set/)
- Watercolor Paper 9x12 (https://www.dickblick.com/products/canson-xl-watercolor-pads/)
- Watercolor Paint Brushes (https://www.dickblick.com/items/06082-1509/