Adult Oil/Acrylic Painting Classes - Mondays 6:30-8:30 pm
If a class is marked "OUT OF STOCK" please email email@example.com to be placed on the waitlist
Mondays, December 2nd, 9th, 16th, & 23rd, 6:30-8:30 pm (materials not included)
This class will introduce you to the tools and techniques you will need to confidently approach any subject matter using both oil and acrylic paints. Learn how to pick color palettes that are best suited for your painting, gain knowledge of how to use brushes and palette knives, and sharpen your skills as a painter. We will cover subjects such as still life, color theory, texture, portraiture, abstraction and more!
Oil & Acrylic Painting Brushes
• Sable round 0,1 and 2.
• Sable flat 0,1,2 and 3.
• Sable fan brush (not bristol!)
• Small house painting brush for applying gesso.
• Alizarin Crimson
• Cadmium Red
• Cadmium Orange
• Cadmium Yellow
• Yellow Ochre
• Phthalo Green
• Sap Green
• Phthalo Blue
• French Ultramarine Blue
• Paynes Grey
• Titanium White (Recommend a larger tube)
• Burnt Umber
• Raw Sienna Mediums
• Winsor & Newton Liquin (oil paint)
• Cobalt Drier (oil paint)
• Turpenoid or Mineral Spirits (oil paint)
• Small spray bottle with water (acrylic paint)
• Liquitex Slow-Dri Fluid Retarder (acrylic paint) Additional Materials
• Paint mixing pallet, pallet knife, small pallet cups for mediums, q-tips.
With the inclusion of a personal paint apron/smock we recommend wearing clothing that you don’t mind getting paint on.
No refunds. Please see Art Haus enrollment form. You can also call us (801) 215-9468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.